Sinergia UK Ltd. together with the Owners (property and artwork) take the privacy of our Clients seriously. These are our ten promises to you:
- Notice. When we collect personal information during the booking process, this may be used to provide you with the updates on the regional events and special offers. We will notify you timely and appropriate notice will be given if we are sharing any of your information with third parties.
- Choice. We will give you choices about the ways we use and share your personal information, and we will respect the choices you make.
- Relevance. We will collect only as much personal information as we need for specific, identified purposes, and we will not use it for other purposes without obtaining your consent.
- Retention. We will keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collected it.
- Accuracy. We will take appropriate steps to make sure the personal information in our records is accurate.
- Access. We will provide ways for you to notify us of any inaccuracies.
- Security. We will take appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect your personal information from loss and unauthorized use, access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- Sharing. Except as described in this Policy, we will not share your personal information with third parties without your consent.
- International Transfer. If we transfer your personal information to another country, we will take appropriate measures to protect your privacy and the personal information we transfer in accordance with the applicable law.
- Enforcement. We will regularly review how we are meeting these privacy promises, and we will provide an independent way to resolve complaints about our privacy practices. To access your information, ask questions about our privacy practices, change your marketing preferences or issue a complaint, contact us at:
Sinergia UK Ltd.
84 Ulleries Road
Solihull B92 8EE